Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 12-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win 1 of 10 Copies of FlexWallet 2006 from Two Peaks Software

FlexWallet 2006 is my #1 favourite and most-used program on my Pocket PC - if I have a stock Pocket PC and FlexWallet installed, I can do 99% of what I normally do with my Pocket PC day to day. The latest version of FlexWallet add some much-needed features, and didn't get slower like many new versions of software tends to. So, in short, I dig it.

Two Peaks has offered up 10 copies of the software to give away, valued at $29.95 USD each. To win a copy, all you have to do is post a message in the discussion thread telling me how you'd use the software, what types of things you'd put in it, etc. Myself, I use it to track Web site usernames and passwords, credit card information, bank accounts, etc. But I've also created custom cards for keeping track of server information, cards for how much printer ink (and which colours) I have, and hardware cards where I record the serial number and warranty information for new gear I purchase. How would you use FlexWallet?

I'll randomly draw 10 winners from this thread. Rememer, only one post per person, and the contest ends Monday the 19th at 3 PM GMT -7. Good luck everyone!

Old 12-15-2005, 03:03 AM
JonnoB
Mystic
Send a message via AIM to JonnoB Send a message via MSN to JonnoB Send a message via Yahoo to JonnoB

I'll keep bank passwords, credit card numbers, and other information that I would normally not be able to hide secret from my wife who thinks Christmas is a perfect time for endless shopping :lol:

Old 12-15-2005, 03:08 AM
JPD6825
Intellectual

I'd store:
passwords for numerous computer systems at work
personal website passwords
software registration keys
credit card info
combinations to a couple of locks
yadda yadda yadda

Old 12-15-2005, 03:12 AM
ab2k001
Neophyte
Default FlexWallet will help me keep my important data secure!

I have so many accounts, passwords, software serial numbers, and important critical information that I know FlexWallet 2006 will help me keep all these data organized in the most portable and secure way.
This is the Christmas gift I was waiting!!!:wink:.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:12 AM
sfwilliam62
Neophyte
Default Protect me please

I use the new Sprint PPC 6700 daily and Show it to many people I would like To have an application that can protect my personal data. In my role as an evangelist for mobile products it would be great to show a product like this to my customers and professors.

Sent from my Motion Tablet.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:14 AM
MG
Ponderer

My Samsung i730 arrives tomorrow! I want to transfer all my ID and PW, website logins and pertinent info to a wallet program. Right now everything is in the "Notepad" area of my Palm M105 8O

Thanks,

Mark

Old 12-15-2005, 03:20 AM
xdalaw
Ponderer

Credit cards, Bank numbers, Software Reg Codes, etc., etc., etc. This app is really an essential part of anyone's PPC!

Old 12-15-2005, 03:27 AM
Jonathan_w
Pupil

I would def use this app!
For things such as email account, serial numbers, website user names, and personal cards.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:38 AM
ipaq_wannabe
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to ipaq_wannabe

hhhhmmmm....

well, at the moment, i have most of passwords, bank accounts, software serial numbers and registration info, "black book," favorite source code clippets, etc. in Memopad - so, what i am going to do is to FIRST export them to FlexWallet, and have a worry-free and secure means of managing (and putting to good use) ALL those information...

hey, what else can i do with it?

cheers!!!

PS: i just counted ALL those records, and i have passed the 200-th mark already... and i really need an efficient way to access this kind of information - and i think FlexWallet would help me with it.

_

Old 12-15-2005, 03:40 AM
XUHAB79
Pupil

Duh!
credit cards, web passwords, software info - everything I might forget and care about.

Hit me!