Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 10-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Handy Entertainment Releases the Aqua Series

http://www.handyent.com/aqua/

"PC hits by Realore Studios are coming to Pocket PC platform. World famous three-game Aqua series featuring underwater adventures of Aquatic just became available from Handy Entertainment website. Big challenges lie ahead. You are to save Aquatic's cave from flooding in Aqua Bubbles, cheer the hero up by linking bubble letters in Aqua Words, and find a stolen magic necklace in Aqua Pearls. Well-made games shine with plenty of addictive match-and-pop puzzles, superb visuals and sound. You should just give it a try!"

Handy Entertainment has just released a three-game series which includes Aqua Bubbles, Aqua Pearls, and Aqua Words. Trial versions can be found on their site. Go on - you know you want to try them. The little blue guy is cheering you on...

Old 10-02-2005, 08:45 AM
G M Fude
Ponderer

Handy Entertainment had the best Matrix screensaver, back when those films were all the rage. If their games are half as well written as that, they're definitely worth checking out. I'm off to browse there now (thanks for the heads-up Darius).

Old 10-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Raynne
Ponderer
Send a message via MSN to Raynne Send a message via Yahoo to Raynne

I have to admit the little guy is awfully cute! I wish it said if there was a VGA version.

Old 10-03-2005, 12:52 AM
beq
Oracle

I was thinking the same thing! Made me miss my sister's bunny which died a week ago (with the oncoming hurricane). Cute floppy-eared thing...

Old 10-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Zagleft1
Pupil

:roll: I liked the word game, but they are on my "unhappy" list right now. I purchased a game yesterday and they instantly sent me a registration code that didn't work. Now I can't get them to reply to my email inquiry about fixing the registration code problem. Proceed with caution....

Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 AM
handyent
Neophyte

Zagleft1,

We have forwarded your request to Realore Studios who have set up the product with RegNow. Please, make sure to CC us at [email protected] so we can efficiently resolve your problems now and in future. You will get a response shortly.

Regards,
Alexey Tselykh
CEO, Handy Entertainment
http://www.handyent.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagleft1
:roll: I liked the word game, but they are on my "unhappy" list right now. I purchased a game yesterday and they instantly sent me a registration code that didn't work. Now I can't get them to reply to my email inquiry about fixing the registration code problem. Proceed with caution....