Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 09-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Spb GPRS Monitor 2.4 Released

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pro...gprsmonitor/?en

"Spb GPRS Monitor is a complete solution for measuring the amounts of data transfers via your GPRS, CDMA or GSM network connection and calculating network usage costs. Spb GPRS Monitor monitors all data transfers you perform and calculates the cost of your GPRS usage taking into account your service plan details: inclusive data amount, data block size. etc."

It's a minor update, but one that certain iPAQ users and Windows Mobile 5.0 users will want to be made aware of. The release of v2.4 of Spb GPRS Monitor offers full support for the iPAQ h6300 series and devices equipped with Windows Mobile 5.0, as well as other minor optimisations and fixes. It is a free update for existing v2.x users and can be downloaded from here. First-time users can download a free trial version from Handango, as well as purchase the full version for $19.95. Spb GPRS Monitor can be integrated with Spb Pocket Plus. [Affiliate]

Old 09-22-2005, 10:03 PM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

I downloaded it, but I still had to refresh the list of data plans inside the app to get the latest info. Spb lists the latest info on their site; you'd think they could have included it in the product. :?

Old 09-23-2005, 07:30 PM
nicholas
Pupil

Hi

thank you for your notice. We've updated the software and the version 2.4.1 contains all the latest data plans according to our site. This version is available for download from http://spbsoftwarehouse.com as well as from Handango and PocketGear sites.

Nicholas Tsipanov
Spb Software House