Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Patrick Y.
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to Patrick Y.
Default How did you enter the Pocket PC world?

Hi everyone,
I'm very curious about how you guys became addicted to Pocket PC. I got my first Pocket PC, n10, a year ago. Just recently, I upgraded to x50v. 8) It has been a TERRIFIC device so far.

Anyway, here is my short little experience about how I enter the Pocket PC world:

It was summer of 2004 when I went on a vacation to Taiwan. I did pretty well at school, but I'm TERRRRIIBLE at organizing AND memorizing stuff. So, my dad decided to buy me a palm, not a Pocket PC, to help me with school work and notes. The reason that I want a palm at first is that people said it is cheaper and more stable than Pocket PC. At that time, I knew NOTHING at all about handhelds. I didn't even know what's a Palm or Pocket PC until I saw them. ops: ops: Well, I fall in love with the elegant looking Pocket PC at the store. Also, n10 is on sale for around only $200 dollars. So, I bought n10 instead of a palm. It turns out that I had choose the right PDA. :wink: I used it for about a year without any problems before I switched to x50v. Now, my brother has n10.

So, would you guys share your experiences with me too? I really want to hear about the PDAs you owned and how you entered the Pocket PC world.