Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 07-28-2005, 02:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default TrustedReviews Takes Destinator PN for a Test Drive

http://www.trustedreviews.com/artic...e.aspx?art=1693

"As my colleagues know, driving in London has never been one of my favourite experiences. So when I was in town the other day I was very grateful I could just turn on my TomTom GO and let it guide me home, stress free. In fact, the TomTom GO is undoubtedly one of my favourite gadgets of recent times and any other GPS solution has to measure up to that for it to impress me. So when the Destinator PN software was offered to me for review it certainly had its work cut out."

It's obvious that the popularity of handheld GPS units has boomed over the past year, and with all good hardware, you need good software too. TrustedReviews has just reviewed Destinator PN, so if you're interested, be sure to give this detailed review a read.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:08 PM
jngold_me
Thinker

Eventually, is DPN supposed to replace the Destinator3 product?