Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Old 06-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Vaja Coupon Contest Multiplies to $1600 in Coupons! And the Winners Are...

When I kicked off the Vaja coupon giveaway on Friday I was expecting around 150 or so entries to be in the drawing for the four $100 gift certificates I had. By the time I closed the contest this morning, there were 315 entries! Suddenly those four certificates didn't seem like enough. 8O Vaja was impressed with all the nice comments about their cases, so they kicked in another two $100 gift certificates. So now I had $600 worth to give away. But after reading each and every one of those comments (some of them gave me a good chuckle), I wanted to make the contest even better, so I traded Vaja some advertising $$$ for an additional $1000 in coupons, making the giveaway worth $1600 in total. Now that's a fun giveaway!

Without further ado, the winners are biglonniet, Phoenix, drowe, bigkingfun, tato68, dma1965, piperpilot, lanwarrior, mickeyjuice, Muntasser, ozziem, robert_biggs, SailingNut, Rob Alexander, glenn_pet, and mattyv. Each walks away with a $100 gift certificate that can be used for any case that Vaja makes. Enjoy your cases, and if you're a winner, watch your email account for a message from me with instructions on how to claim your prize.

For those that didn't win and still want to order a Vaja case, please use this affiliate link - your purchase helps support this site, our work, and even contests like this. ;-)