Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Events

Old 06-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Pocket Artist 30% off from PdaTopSoft

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/software/...em.php?pid=1861

"Pocket Artist delivers the powerful features you'd expect from desktop image editing software in an easy-to-use artistic solution for Windows Mobile devices, including Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2000, HPC 2000, and other Windows CE devices. With Pocket Artist, you can edit and retouch photos and images, add text and special effects, create web graphics, and much more! Create, open, edit, and save your PSD, JPG, GIF, or BMP images on-the-go! Key Features - Pocket PC and Handheld PC compatible - 24-bit color editing - PSD/JPG/GIF/BMP - Painting tools - Photo tools - Layer support - Gradients - Color adjustment - Hue/Saturation adjustment - Level adjustment - Filters - Quick shapes - Floating selections - 17 Blending modes..."

If you're been wanting to buy Pocket Artist but were put off by the $49.95 price, today's your lucky day: you can save 30% off the normal price and get it for $34.95.