Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 04-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Jon Westfall
Executive Editor, Android Thoughts
Default ClickGamer's High Noon Drifter: Fun & FREE

http://www.clickgamer.com/moreinfo....=47§ion=PPC

"Chapter One in the HIGH NOON DRIFTER Story ... It was an age of retribution and vengeance. A time when justice was served from the barrel of a loaded gun. This is a story about one man's quest. A bounty hunter, a lonesome crusader, a drifter, Jake "Six Gun" McCloud scours the wild west in search of his destiny. Jake is hot on the trail of a gang of ruthless no good critters. They are headed by an outlaw named John "MadDog" McCade. He and his henchmen terrorise towns, kill innocent men, women and children. They have a price on their heads - WANTED DEAD or ALIVE. "

This latest offering from ClickGamer is not only fun, its Free! With a nice full-featured game on your PPC, you're sure to be able to waste the work day away, appearing to do real work but really not! Jump on the trail of MadDog today, but beware, this will eat up 16 MB of program memory on your device. But as we all know, serious gamers only have high capacity cards and top-of-the-line memory plentiful devices right :devilboy: . Enjoy this mid-week diversion courtesy of ClickGamer.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:32 PM
KTamas
Thinker

I can't get it work on my XDA with PPC2002

Old 04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
powder2000
Thinker

After sliding the memory bar over, I was able to get it going good on my ipaq 1945. Even on the easiest setting, the game is challenging. Very good time waster!

Old 04-06-2005, 03:50 PM
krypticide
Ponderer

Anyone having trouble finding the 10th diamond? I've been going through each scene, trying to find it, but I've pretty much shot up everything. I'm wondering if it's in this one scene (three rocks in the middle, some cacti in lower right corner, other bushes on the bottom left), because that's the only scene where it doesn't automatically scroll after I shoot the bad guys. But no diamond.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:28 PM
powder2000
Thinker

That's so funny, I was having the same problem. I finally just run out of bullets and can't get that last one.

Old 04-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Raphael Salgado
Thinker
Send a message via ICQ to Raphael Salgado Send a message via AIM to Raphael Salgado Send a message via MSN to Raphael Salgado Send a message via Yahoo to Raphael Salgado

Well, we'd have to compare where you got all your other 9... It took me forever to find it, but it was back near the beginning for me, since the game automatically (don't know how it truly decides) shifts you to the next location, so by the time I realized I could swing back, I was all the way on the other side. I guarantee you missed it in the first few locations as I did.

Old 04-07-2005, 12:45 AM
krypticide
Ponderer

Well, whatever happened, I found the 10th diamond. I had to scroll back and carefully check that I shot everything, though it took me a few times before I figured it out.

Old 04-07-2005, 03:17 PM
powder2000
Thinker

Same here, except when I beat the level boss, my game ended with no option to save progress. Is there only one level? I thought there were more.