Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Customizations & Content

Old 01-21-2005, 01:00 PM
marlof
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Want To Personalize Your Pocket PC: Check Pocket McDeb!

http://www.mcdeb.com/

Many of you will be familiar with Pocket McDeb, the website where you'll find tons of great looking content to personalize your Pocket PC. A lion on your Today page? Or do you perhaps prefer an elephant? Or a city skyline? Why not! McDeb has them all for you. Next to some free content for your Pocket PC, McDeb also offers matching PC desktop / Pocket PC content as in the Inspirational Series. These have recently been updated to include VGA, SE and landscape support, and for $10 (free upgrade for exisiting owners) you'll get 10 different themes that will make your Pocket PC even feel more at home, since it will share the image used on your PC at home. Check them out over at Pocket McDeb, they really look impressive.

But if you're more of a DIY-guy or -gal, you might want to create your own content from the start, or based on some other theme you have lying around. Fear not, McDeb can help you with that as well. She has now released Thememaker McDeb 4, powered by Kamware, as pictured above. New in this version is support for VGA, SE and landscape themes. This application costs $18, but there's also an upgrade policy for existing users. Personally I can't wait sit down with this, and create some nice new themes using some of my own pictures.

Old 01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Albegor
Pupil
Default Re: Want To Personalize Your Pocket PC: Check Pocket McDeb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlof Bregonje
Personally I can't wait sit down with this, and create some nice new themes using some of my own pictures.
Me too! I was waiting for this, especially I was looking forward to the highest quality image retention feature.
And now that I've got a Loox 720 to play with, more quality in themes does really matter! :mrgreen:

Old 01-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Tari Akpodiete
Ponderer

i've been (im)patiently waiting for this app as well and am really looking forward to checking it out. the previous versions have been amazing.