¹ Daily Gadget Month Long Zune Review - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 02-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Aaron Roma
Editor Emeritus
Default Daily Gadget Month Long Zune Review

http://dailygadget.typepad.com/daily_gadget/2007/01/the_daily_gadge_17.html

"Ok, it’s been over a month now and I feel I have enough experience with my Zune to really give a good review on it. I've made it known that I have long felt the Zune has been getting a bum rap in general and that most of that reputation seems to be coming from people who have little to no experience with the device... However, I looked at this as objectively as I could and can see there are many strengths and weaknesses to the device."

Still trying to decide if Zune is right for you?  After a month of use, Daily Gadget offers up a lengthy Zune review, pointing out both the strong and weak points of the total Zune experience.  The review is broken into four parts found here:  Packaging and Contents / Software and Marketplace / Hardware / User Experience.

Edit:  I got my articles crossed, and mistakenly credited Gear Diary with this review, when in fact it is Daily Gadget.  Sorry for the miss-information!

Old 02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker

I would just like to point out that its not Gear Diary...its Daily Gadget

I'd hate for my review to be attributed to the wrong site!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Aaron Roma
Editor Emeritus

I completely appologize for my little mixup, and have corrected the reference!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:08 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Roma View Post
I completely appologize for my little mixup, and have corrected the reference!

No worries, happens to the best of us! I figured you were reading the Gear Diary article over at PPCT at the same time