Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Customizations & Content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2004, 08:40 PM
Alastria
Pupil
Send a message via ICQ to Alastria Send a message via AIM to Alastria Send a message via MSN to Alastria Send a message via Yahoo to Alastria
Default Just ebooks forum?

Hello, My name is Alastria and I'm a chronic ebook reader :lol: ops: :roll:

Does anyone know of a good place just to discuss ebooks??? I've searched the net and not finding much, don't feel like having to pay for one...only thing I can think of is start one myself, but wanted to see if anyone else knew of one first.

Frankly, it's a matter of this: I've been working on my ebook library with books I have and want to read, but can't because practically all my books are stuck, boxed up at my parents' home 100 miles away. So, I've been searching and searching for ebooks and wanting to find ones in series that I'm missing, but would also like to share what I have with other people and discuss the books, likes, dislikes, what could have been done better, etc. It would amount to about the same thing of loaning a friend a book and not really having to worry about if they lose it or drop it in their bathtub or something (I actually had a friend drop a book of mine in her bathwater once...and I hate not getting books back that I've loaned to people). And to work on my library, I really don't want to have to re-buy a book I already have in paperback or hardback, nor do I want to track the book I'm looking for down (in a used book store or my own collection), rip it apart and try to scan it.

Either way, anyone have any ideas?