Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 06-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Janak Parekh
Editor Emeritus
Default PCWorld's Best Of 2004

http://www.pcworld.com/news/article...15,pg,10,00.asp

"In this 22nd edition of the World Class Awards, we've taken care of that work for you. To choose the best that the world of technology has to offer, we tapped not only the expertise of our own editors and PC World Test Center analysts, but also the knowledge of a team of outside experts--industry analysts, reviewers, and leaders at specialty sites. We looked for hardware, software, and services with exemplary usability, design, innovation, features, performance, and value. After considering hundreds of candidates, we chose 68 winners, from powerful notebooks to versatile cameras to hassle-free remote access software."

Among others, there was a Mobile Tools category. A device near and dear to us won the PDA category. Go check it out!

Old 06-02-2004, 06:50 PM
foldedspace
Thinker

Love the thumb keyboard. Hate the price. I figure I'll get one of these used in a couple of years....took me this long to get a Loox.

Old 06-02-2004, 07:44 PM
R K
Thinker
Send a message via ICQ to R K Send a message via AIM to R K

Hey! One of the products that won the award for "Best Specialty PC", the Hush ATX, has a sister product called the Hush AVX.

It looks like the Hush AVX comes with a Dell Axim X5 with an IR CF Card as a remote.