Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 05-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Pat Logsdon
Magi
Default RUUP4IT? Now U Can SMS from Your Contact List

http://www.pocketpctools.com/module...ws&new_topic=10

V-Mobile Software has announced a new version of the InstantSMS Sender application that includes the following functionality:

� Supports international characters; (New!)
� Contact lookup when a new message arrives; (New!)
� Supports Delivery report Notification;
� Integrated with Pocket Outlook.

I've never been a big "txtr", but I'm aware of the fact that quite a few people are. It's getting so popular that we now have humans capable of texting the following in a mere 67 seconds: "The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human." 8O To use this software, you'll need a phone with BlueTooth or IR connection capability, PPC 2002 or WM2003, and an XScale or ARM CPU. SWDYT? NBD, or a GR8 tool? :mrgreen:

Old 05-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Zack Mahdavi
Pontificator

Hahaha.. this reminds me of the last time I went on vacation to India. The girls there could type so fast on their little Nokia cell phones. I was astonished at how quickly they could type out sentences. It kind of scared me...

Old 05-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Mr. Resistor
Neophyte

I have been looking for something to do this. I looked at a couple of apps but wanted something that works inside Pocket outlook (or better yet PI) Most of the other apps do a lot more than I needed. This is perfect. It works great inside PI and pairs great with my Nokia 6820/Ipaq 5555.

- Jim -

Old 05-11-2004, 03:04 AM
iPaqDude
Intellectual

this is a slick little app. It works well with my h2215 & Nokia 3650. I have not figured out yet how to retrieve messages into my PPC but the main thing is in the sending (for me).

Old 05-11-2004, 12:17 PM
DrtyBlvd
Sage

I've been using this for a while - Smart GSM: http://www.smartsoftworks.com/smartgsm/?go=1_1 - very good product...