Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 03-02-2004, 07:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Agenda Fusion 5.7 Update

http://www.developerone.com/agendaf..._version570.htm

A significant update to Agenda Fusion has been released, 5.7, and includes the following new features:

� Contact Company Templates
� Special Monthly Business Day Recurring Pattern
� Grouped/Ungrouped Category Icon Display Option added to the Month View
� Contact ABC Bar now highlights currently active search letter
� Option to display undated tasks in the calendar views

Old 03-02-2004, 10:01 AM
popabawa
Intellectual

Not that significant really! Not a lot of upgrade considering we've gone from 5.4 to 5.7.

Interestingly, first mention of version 6 on the site, any ideas what we can expect in that release?

Iain.

Old 03-02-2004, 11:04 AM
lmtuxinc
Ponderer
Send a message via ICQ to lmtuxinc Send a message via AIM to lmtuxinc Send a message via MSN to lmtuxinc Send a message via Yahoo to lmtuxinc

from what I've read, A high resolution version of Agenda Fusion is supposed to be coming in version 6.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Keith Layton
Pupil
Default Journal

I WANT MY INCREASED JOURNAL FUNCTIONALITY!!! :evil:

Sorry to scream, but I have been asking for this for 2 years. I love AF but wish the journal had more functionality and could be assigned to a menu or hardware button like the other functions in AF.

I REALLY hope they include it in ver. 6. According to an email I received back from them when they released one of the earlier ver. 5.X releases, they are working on the Journal. I guess I just got my hopes up that I would not have to pay for another release to get it. Ah well, what's a loyal customer to do?!?!

kl

Old 03-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by popabawa
Not that significant really! Not a lot of upgrade considering we've gone from 5.4 to 5.7.
Well, to me, anything that adds new features and not just bug fixes is "significant". ;-)

Old 03-02-2004, 05:47 PM
spaceman
Ponderer

There seems to be no link for downloading 5.7 anythere on the Developer One site. Has any one find it ? Only reference is to 5.41

Old 03-02-2004, 06:31 PM
GadgetMan
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman
There seems to be no link for downloading 5.7 anythere on the Developer One site. Has any one find it ? Only reference is to 5.41
Go to http://www.developerone.com/agendafusion/updates.htm. It is the first link (top one).

Cheers,

Old 03-03-2004, 07:25 AM
jimski
Philosopher

It may be me, but I noticed that this version is running much faster on my device. Launching and navigation both seem to be faster. That's what I call an upgrade.