Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default jkOnTheRun Reviews the Vaja Balance Case for Zune

http://jkontherun.blogs.com/jkontherun/2007/01/jkotr_review_va.html

"If you've ever searched for a stylish mobile device case, you undoubtedly know the name Vaja. Vaja designs and crafts some of the most beautiful leather cases that not only look good, but they protect your mobile mojo on the go. When I bought my Zune, I didn't even give a thought about a case, given that there weren't too many accessories at launch. Sure enough, Vaja had Zune cases right after the Zune launch and they were kind enough to send me a Balance model. Included in the package was the case and three screen protectors; simply remove the blue plastic (shown right) and you have a perfectly clear protector (shown left). In typical Vaja fashion, the case is well designed and simply gorgeous."

The more I see this case, the more I love it. Great design, and great protection - there's little more you could ask for. We've got several to give away in the near future, so stay tuned for details!