Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2003, 02:47 PM
XmanHP548
Pupil
Default You are warned! A slam on Movie Maker and Photo Story

Watching you guys praise Windows Movie Maker and Photo Story is more than amusing to me . The Mac's iMovie still more than surpasses what both those programs can do (not to mention what it can do with iPhoto, iDVD, and iTunes thrown in ) and is still easier to use. :twisted:
I will conceed though that the latest version Movie Maker and the development of Photo Story show that MS is improving in the digital photo/video area.
I can't comment on Muvee since I have not used it, but Jason's comment about it taking digital pictures and rendering them as video clips reminded me that a weakness of iMovie is that it does the same thing (at least it sure looks like to me that it does).

A few parting thoughts:
- Jason that Digital Rebel is incredible! My uncle got one back in October and the shots you guys are taking make my G2 seem pathetic! The Rebel looks like a great, great camera.
- Hey when Digitalmediathoughts comes on-line can you throw us Mac users a bone every once in awhile? I know the site will mainly be MS oriented, but a little Mac article every now and then would be nice!

Happy New Year Y'all.