Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Thoughts Site Updates

Old 06-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Subscriber Services Under Attack By Army of Rats

Fabrizio and I were working on the subscriber services, and they were ready to be launched today, when hordes of rats attacked my computer! Rats, so many rats, with sharp pointy teeth! :rawr: They shredded the floppy disk that was holding all my ASCII files and... 8O

Ok, that's not quite true. :lol: The fact is, there was more work than we thought, and I feel like an idiot for announcing they would be ready today when they aren't. Quite a life lesson, this project management! We're working hard on the services, and all I can say is that they'll be ready when they're ready. Thanks for your patience. In the meantime, the good news is that you all get more time with the mobile forums! :wink:

Old 06-27-2003, 11:10 PM
entropy1980
Oracle

Wait did it look like this?

:rotfl:

Old 06-27-2003, 11:30 PM
GoldKey
Pontificator

How 'bout giving us the pricing and feature details? Or do you want to have a grand unveiling.

Old 06-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Enderet
Thinker

Yeah lets hear prices...

Old 06-28-2003, 12:34 AM
brianchris
Philosopher

Agreed, pricing info would be nice, but understand if you want to wait until its all ready. I, as many others here, have the Pay Pal account armed and ready.

-Brian

Old 06-28-2003, 01:04 AM
brntcrsp
Thinker

why, mr. dunn you're sounding positively like a developer:

"Johnson! When will the Obfuscator 3000 be done?"
"When it's done, sir."

Old 06-28-2003, 01:31 AM
madbart
Intellectual

Jason thanks for some more free time!
Being the no. one PPC site there would be huge cost invloved with the site which we would and are totally ignorant about.

In simple terms if you find the cost to high for the mobile forums simply don't use them.

I can't see parting with a few dollars a month hurting the bank account to much in ordered to keep me abreast of the latest rants and raves whilst on the go!

Old 06-28-2003, 01:43 AM
sfjlittel
Pupil
Send a message via MSN to sfjlittel

Since i am not quite in the right state of mind (beer) ops: I think you are ready for the Zen Computer 8O Rule numer 2 sais: It always takes longer than you think. So you are probably reading it as well....

Old 06-28-2003, 02:06 AM
Mitch D
Sage

Only one thing wrong with your rat theory Jason, this is Alberta and we don't have any rats here unless you count the ones we elect! :armed:

Old 06-28-2003, 02:30 AM
ctmagnus
5000+ Posts? I Should OWN This Site!

Keep postponing til the 3rd!

I'll be leaving for a bbq in Pincher tomorrow and won't be back (or near Internet access) until then. And I'd hate to not get every single nibble (half a byte) of pocket goodness I can. :wink: