Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 04-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Sixty National On-Screen Keyboards with InterKey

http://www.handango.com/PlatformPro...productId=27174

"InterKey* for Pocket PC enlarges the capability of using onscreen keyboard. By default you have only default standard onscreen layout on your Pocket PC. With InterKey you can use up to 60 onscreen national keyboard layouts for the following languages:

Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. Also InterKey includes such layouts as Brazilian, Belgian, Canadian Multilingual, Dutch, French Canadian, Latin American, Swiss French, Swiss German, US Dvorak." [Affiliate]

Old 04-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Fzara
Thinker

Its too bad they dont have the widespread Indian language, Hindi.

But I do applaud them; their language list is pretty impressive.

On a sidenote, I like the concept of having colored buttons on the keyboard. For ex., a light blue color for the Shift, Ctrl, etc. keys.

Old 04-18-2003, 01:50 PM
Ojster
Pupil

I am using it regularly - for about a year now - and it's great! The only thing I miss is the option which would display all symbols on each key - I think Resco Keyboard has that - or even the default one which comes with the PPC.