Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 03-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Web-based Messenger Chatting with Mister-i

http://www.mister-i.com

"Mister-i Web Instant Messenger is a broader version of MSN Messenger, that lets you use it comfortably in any wireless device without running any programme - See your MSN buddy list, that is, who is online, offline and busy. You do not need to create a new list. You can also have an instant message conversation (via Web, iMode or SMS) with anyone online, get notified of new connection of your buddies, communicate (via Web, iMode or SMS) with someone without knowing his mobile number, and view the message history (the whole conversation) as text files."

For those of you who are behind firewalls that block IM conversations, this is an innovative solution - and it's only a buck a month for the service! There's a free trial available for you to check out.

Old 03-28-2003, 10:49 AM
Oliver T
Ponderer

hmm, crashed on me with java.lang.outofmemory after 20 minutes. Guess they need to work things out first ...