Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2002, 10:03 PM
WillyG
Intellectual
Default Analyzis down the drain

We all do it (Read this with "60 minutes" anchor-man voice)
While some people do prefer the clasic newspaper while visiting the bathroom. We Pocket Pc geeks often count on Avantgo or Mazingo while doing the dirty work. Others again prefer to relax with solitaire or some other games. I have been using my Pocket Pc to do some serious scientific work on the bowl. I desided to publish my everyday discoveries here in the OFF TOPIC forum, just for you to have a good laugh :wink:
  • Ghost ****: The kind where you feel the **** come out, but there is no **** in the toilet.
    Clean ****: The kind where you **** it out, see it in the toilet, but there's nothing on the toilet paper.
    Wet ****: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.
    Second Wave ****: This happens when you are done ****ting and you pull your pants up to your knees, and realize that you have to **** some more.
    Lincoln Log ****: The kind of **** that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
    Gassey ****: It's so noisy that everyone within earshot is giggling.
    Drinker's ****: The kind of **** you have the morning after a long night drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks in the bottom of the toilet.
    Corn ****: Self explanatory
    "Gee I wish I could ****" ****: The kind where you want to **** but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
    Spinal Tap ****: That's where it hurts so badly coming out that you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.
    Wet Cheeks **** (or the Power Dump): The kind that comes out of your ass so fast, that your butt cheeks get splashed with water.
    Mexican Food ****: It smells so bad that your nose burns.
    Upper Class ****: The kind of **** that doesn't smell.
    The Surprise ****: You're not even at the toilet because you're about to fart, but oops!.......A ****!
    The Dangling ****: The **** refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you're done ****ting it. You just pray a shake or two will cut it loose.
Se you, next weekend for new scholarly upshots.