Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 08-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Mobile Critics Launches

http://www.mobilecritics.com/

Richard Kettner, of Wiredguy.com fame, has launched a new web site: Mobile Critics. A curious domain name (it would best describe me walking around muttering about something), but the reviews are bite-sized and easy to read. There's only a few published, but I'm sure they'll continue to add more. Worth a look! Let's double that hit counter, shall we?

Old 08-05-2002, 11:35 PM
wiredguy
Ponderer
Default thanks...

Jason,

Thanks for the link. The counter has been up since Friday afternoon, so if PPC Thoughts could double it, that would be quite an amazing feat .

Oh, and yes... you nailed it. The reviews are not designed to be in-depth with 50+ screenshots... rather, they are designed to be quick and to the point. You can expect to a few new reviews added each week.

If anyone has any format suggestions, please post them in response to this discussion thread.

Old 08-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Lotto
Intellectual

Jason I just want to say, this is one thing I really like about you and your site. You realize that most people read more than one pda site, and this does not effect our feelings for your site (in fact competition is good). You know most pda sites have seperate things they focus on. You seem to understand there IS room for more than one pda site to be great, and active, and you are not afraid to send your readers to another site for info. I want to commend you for this publically. Thank you. This is one of the reason I come here.

(Just for the record, I am not wireless with my pda, and it doesn't have to do with this site referral, just an observation I've made for awhile now and felt I should speak my mind.)