Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 04-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Mobius Europe 2002, Journal Day 0 (Getting There)

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=796

As promised, here's Day 1 of the Mobius 2002 journal. I have Day 2 almost ready to go, so I'll post it on Saturday, and try to get to the CeBit photos on Monday. Sound good? Good. Here's an enticing quote:

"The Journey getting to Germany was a long one � I�ve never traveled overseas before, so the eight hours on the plane was an interesting learning experience to say the least. Did I mention I can�t sleep on planes? Thank goodness they had two movies playing and I had two batteries in my laptop. I discovered a new personal gripe: software that requires Internet access to activate. I installed Quicken QuickTax onto my laptop with the idea of doing my wife�s taxes on the eight hour flight, but as soon as I tried to load it, the software asked for Internet access to activate. Incredible! At least Office XP gives you 50 loads before you have to activate � this program wouldn�t even give me one. Quicken, you suck..."

Old 04-06-2002, 05:55 AM
Tycho Morgan
Intellectual
Send a message via ICQ to Tycho Morgan Send a message via AIM to Tycho Morgan Send a message via MSN to Tycho Morgan Send a message via Yahoo to Tycho Morgan

I spent a week in Russia a few years ago, and the 12 hour flight plus a thirteen hour get lag comming back (the hard one) because of daylight savings time wasn't something I'd like to have to do on a regular basis. But you get used to it I'm told..

Sam