Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Re-Launch Contest #5: Roxio Crunch

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/c...s/overview.html

Here's our fifth giveaway, courtesy of Roxio: five copies of their Crunch software, valued at $39.99 USD each will be given away. Here's a bit about the product:
"Roxio Crunch™ is the essential video converter for your Apple TVTM, iPod®, and iPhoneTM. Take your video in to the living room or the palm of your hands fast and simple. Roxio Crunch is a one-stop shop for all of your video conversion needs. Batch export will make your life even simpler: converted video will be automatically added to iTunes for syncing. Don’t just convert it, Crunch it!"

Here's how to enter: just post a message as a reply telling me what kind of device you'd like to "crunch" video for. Or, take a look at the feature list and tell me what feature you think is the best. There's one post per person allowed, and five winners will be randomly chosen. The contest will stay open for entries until April 7th, 2008.

Special thanks to Roxio for their donation of this software!