¹ FlickrSync - Synchronize Photos With Flickr - Thoughts Media Forums Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Suhit Gupta
Editor Emeritus
Default FlickrSync - Synchronize Photos With Flickr

http://www.jakeludington.com/downloads/20070901_flickrsync_synchronize_photos_with_flickr.html

"Flickr is the one Web service I wouldn't want to live without. I store most of my photos there and I'm always finding cool photos taken by other people. Flickr provides a photo uploading tool, but it's not automated. FlickrSync provides an automatic way to sync photos between your computer and your account on Flickr. Set up rules to sync photos based on title, date taken, description, or tags. Synchronize all the information about your images between FlickrSync and Flickr. Browse local photos on your computer or your sets of images on Flickr. FlickrSync takes Flickr to a whole new level."

FlickrSync is a photo synchronization application for Flickr. And interestingly, it is not made by Yahoo, instead it is freeware available here. It offers a range of options like setting up syncronization rules and allowing you to define Flickr permissions for each folder. You can synchronize all image information, including title, description, tags and geo coordinates. Cool stuff, give it a whirl.