Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2006, 09:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Hunting Zunes: This Is Hard Work!

I arrived in Seattle around 8pm tonight, but even before I left Calgary I was calling up the Best Buy in Bellevue trying to find out if they had Zunes for sale yet (along with a Canon Powershot SD800 I've had my eye on for a while). I also called Target, who seemed to have the best deal with selling the Zune for $249 USD but including a $25 Target gift card as well. Unfortunately, the Target I called was only getting in four of each colour (twelve total), and worse, were limiting it to one per customer. Drat! Once I picked up my bag at the airport, I spent the next 30 minutes standing in the parkade on my phone, calling 411 and trying to connect with every electronics store in the Seattle area I could think of that might have the Zune (or the SD800). None were selling the Zune yet, but I've discovered that the Circuit City I went to tonight and bought the SD800 (their only one in stock) is selling the Zune tomorrow, they have twelve of each colour in stock, and I can purchase up to five without a problem. I tried to get the manager to sell me them tonight, but he wouldn't. Since five happens to be how many I need, that's exactly where I'll be at 9am tomorrow morning when they open their doors. And then, finally, Zune Thoughts will have a Zune!