¹ Zune Marketplace: Podcast of the Week - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus
Default Zune Marketplace: Podcast of the Week

Mahalo Daily is a short and sweet video podcast hosted by always amusing Veronica Belmont who delivers a fun-filled take on a variety of topics that rang from making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich, to how to tie a tie or even make the perfect sushi! This wide rang of random goodness is what makes Mahalo Daily the perfect 5 minute break from reality everyday. If you have not already subscribed to their feed, I highly recommend that you do.

Usually I would provide all of our readers with a link to subscribe to this podcast, but for the past couple of days the Zune site has been broken so I cannot look grab a link for you guys. Every time I try to search Zune.net or use the "Tell a Friend" feature in the Zune software, I am presented with a splendid 403 error! However, if you use the search feature built into the Zune software, you should be able to find and subscribe to Mahalo Daily in a jiffy!

EDIT: Zune Marketplace is up and running again! To subscribe to this podcast please use the following link

Old 12-12-2007, 11:51 PM
serpico
Intellectual

I like the show but the feed hasn't worked in weeks for me. Today all of zune is down. My zune card profile is not working and some links in the marketplace.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Rocco Augusto
Editor Emeritus

Yeah, at first I thought it was just me who was having troubles with the Zune software and services. Glad to see I didn't break something on my end

Hopefully all will be back up and running soon and when that happens, I'll update this with a subscription link for everyone