¹ Low availability for Zune 80s? - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 08:59 PM
priesmeyer
Ponderer
Question Low availability for Zune 80s?

I hit the Target on the way to work today and grabbed Zune 4's for my wife and daughter. However, they didn't have any 80s. So I figured I'd grab one near the office duringg my lunch break. Target's website says they won't have them for 2-6 weeks. Circuit City showed me that only 3 or 4 stores in Houston had them in stock. The one near work and the one near home were NOT on that list.

So I purchased one for in-store pickup and decided to go get it over lunch. When I purchased it online I got a $25 gift certificate via email offer in my shopping cart. Thanks - I can use that later I guess.

When I get to the store, they can't find any Zune 80s anywhere. They're not to be found. They had several 8s but no 80s. So the customer service representative apologized, offered me a $24 gift card (because CC has a policy - buy online and pick it up in store in 24 minutes or else you'll get a $24 gift card) and then refunded my purchase.

She noted "You get a $25 coupon via email? You're making a lot of money today." So I said, "Yes, that's some consolation I guess."

So, I'm 80less at the moment, but I am $49 bucks richer.

Oh, and Target gave me $25 gift cards for both of my Zune 4s. So I have actually $79 in gift cards and a $25 email floating around right now.

Those will come in handy this Christmas.

Anyone in Houston get an 80 today?