Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor
Default Hello, World! I'm Adam Krebs

Fellow Zune Thoughts readers,

It's time for me to come out. I've been a lurker here for just over a year, contributing mostly to threads with titles like "I want free stuff" and "Apple is the worst company to ever create a media player," but I've had enough. It's time for me to do something positive with the time I have waiting for Zune 2.

A few of you have already read my thoughts on the Brooklyn leg of the Live at the BBQ tour (I still have my wristband next to my keyboard), and if you've tried to edit the Zune Wikipedia article, I've most likely reverted you (I'm an admin after all), but here's something you might not be aware of: I'm a senior in high school who has never before worked on a blog like this. I'm new to the tools, not the power; forgive me if the entire site goes down in the next few days.

When I'm not on the net, I'm listening to my darling brown Zune, and preparing the next day's school music selection.* In the past week, I've received two new Zunes—a black and a pink one—through Microsoft's Club Live promotion, and I'm especially excited to photograph all the boxes together (I'm borrowing a friend's white Zune box to complete the collection).

Leave any comments or questions in the thread, and I'll get right back to you.

Again, hi!

*P.S. Does anyone know of a free or open-source lightweight alarm clock app for WinXP that will allow me to set 6 different music alarms a day easily? Thanks in advance.