Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 08-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Pete Paxton
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Any Suggestions for Listpro 6.0?

http://blog.iliumsoft.com/?p=233

"ListPro 5.0 is officially out and so far the response is great. We’re really glad that so many of you like it. One tricky aspect of ListPro, however, is that the flexibility that makes it so popular, also allows each person to use the software in a completely different way. As a result, the feature request lists for ListPro are longer and more varied than for any other product we’ve ever released. Each person wants different features based on the way they use the software. Something that many of you already know is that we place a lot of weight on the opinions of our customers. We keep careful track of what you are requesting, and when it comes time to create a new version we use those lists (made in ListPro I might add) to guide us in our development."
This is a smart idea. Listpro 5.0 has only been out a short time and the folks over at Ilium Software have created a blog asking how they can make the next version even better. As of the writing of this post, they've already had ten posts. So here's your chance to speak out. Not many software companies give us the chance to say what we really want in a product before it's released so head on over and voice your opinion. Why doesn't Microsoft do this?

Old 08-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus

I really want to see a simple sync tool like eWallet so I don't have to do anything fancy to get the lists on my phone. Would be cool if there was a OTA solution too.

Old 08-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Ilium Software
Intellectual

I agree Mike! That one is at the top of the list.

Also Mike, make sure to check out the publish feature. Although we added it for other reasons as well, clicking the Publish button on the desktop will automatically send the file you are looking at over to the connected Windows Mobile device. A definite step up from the "copy and paste" days.

And thanks for the post Pete! The more feedback we get, the better we can make the product.

Marc Tassin
Ilium Software
--------------------
[email protected]
+1 (734) 973-9388
---------------------
http://www.iliumsoft.com

And be sure check out our blog! http://blog.iliumsoft.com/

Old 08-24-2007, 06:05 PM
JwY
Pupil

Adding an exit option would be nice (unless I've missed it). At least on the Smartphone version of it since programs with it make it easier to quit without using the task manager.