Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Jerry Raia
Editor Emeritus
Default Ultimate Ears Review

http://www.twoinchview.com/92-ultimate-ears-superfi-headphones

"Headphones are one of the most important parts of any music listening experience � together with the audio player itself and the quality of the encoded music � but most digital audio players come with extremely cheap headphones. Perhaps it�s because the manufacturers know the first thing many people do is discard included headphones, and thus they don�t want to invest any significant money in the bundled headphones. Or, perhaps it�s because quality headphones cost money (which would raise the cost of the overall product), and a good portion of the public doesn�t know how good music can really sound with great headphones."

User submitted image

Our own Jason Dunn has done a nice review Ultimate Ears super.fi headphones over at the Two Inch View. Aren't they really earphones though? When I think of headphones I picture those big clunky things like the ones Koss made. Remember those? One of the first things I did when I got my iPod was to get a new set of earphones and they do indeed make a big difference. If you are in the market for such an item give this a read.