I'm trying to conect my SDA to my XP computer, but can't get it to create the partnership.
So far I've tried the following:
1) turned off Norton firewall,
2) turned off Windows Firewall (well it was already off, I just verified it was off)
3) turned off Norton Antivirus
4) added port 26675 to the allowed ports in Norton (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...nc/norton.mspx)
5) hard reset on the phone
When I look at the device manager in XP, it shows unknown device in the usb devices, I tried deleting that and re-installing activesync. It didn't work.
Additionally, I was able to get a bluetooh connection set up between the phone and the computer, but active sync doesn't see it.