Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Talk

Old 09-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Brad Wasson
Contributing Editor
Default Microsoft Skydrive Features Enhanced

http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/18/mi...ve-recycle-bin/

"Microsoft just announced a few small but interesting updates to its cloud storage service SkyDrive. Just like your desktop, SkyDrive will now offer a recycle bin that allows you to recover files you may have accidentally deleted."

If you are using Microsoft's Skydrive cloud storage service you may have noticed a change of late. Their new recycle bin feature allows you to delete and restore files with a few simple clicks. They have also announced that a new Excel-based web survey tool will be included in their Skydrive offering. More details are available by clicking on the Read link.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Craig Horlacher
Contributing Editor
Default SkyDrive for Android

Microsoft recently released a SkyDrive app for Android and it's excellent! I've started coping my family photos out to my SkyDrive and now that I can access them easily from my phone it makes my SkyDrive much more than just a free backup! If you use SkyDrive and Android check it out. If you don't use SkyDrive but are looking for a great way to back up your photos for free now may be a good time. Well, it's not as good as when you could get 25GB for free but 7GB for free is still better than most other options and the Android app is pretty slick!