¹ Interview with MoDaCo's Paul O'Brien - Thoughts Media Forums

Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Interview with MoDaCo's Paul O'Brien

http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=373

MS Mobile News has published a detailed review with Paul O'Brien from MoDaCo. Here's a sample Q&A from the interview:

MSMobileNews.com: "What where your first impressions of the smartphone? Most people I have spoken to had very low opinions of it until they used it, and now they all have a smartphone..."

MoDaCo: "My first impressions of the Smartphone were good, I loved it, but I was also pretty annoyed at the whole 'signing' thing. I bought the original SPV pretty much as soon as it came out, based on the fact that as a software developer, I wanted to be able to write code and run it on the phone. Upon learning I couldn't, I looked for somewhere online to have a rant, and couldn't find anywhere... and MoDaCo was born ;-) Of course, when the E100 came out I realised how great it would have been if that had been the first Smartphone, and when the 1.61 update came out, ditto, but hey...!"