Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Where do you go for Digital Media News & Views?

http://www.digitalmediathoughts.com

With the forthcoming launch of Digital Media Thoughts, I wanted to ask a question to those of you who are as into digital media as I am: where do you go for your daily fix? I'm looking to form cooperative partnerships with the digital media community in the same way I have with Pocket PC Thoughts and Smartphone Thoughts. The problem is, I'm having a hard time finding sites that do what we do here.

dpreview.com is a site I visit often for digital photography, but I haven't found any good sites for digital audio and digital video, the other two areas of focus we'll be covering on Digital Media Thoughts. So, suggestions?