Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Nokia Windows Phones

Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor
Default Nokia Lumia 800 Review By PocketNow

http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/...umia-800-review

"We've been wishing and hoping for Nokia to use a powerful Windows-based mobile operating system since 2003, and finally we see the incredible phone manufacturing expertise from Finland merged with the gorgeous new Windows Phone software."

If you still have any questions about the Nokia Lumia 800, PocketNow.com has posted a fairly extension review along with numerous pictures and camera test shots.  The reviewer came away impressed by some aspects of the hardware and software but was disappointed in the lack of certain features found on existing Nokia phones.  Hit the read link to see the full review.   

Old 12-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Sven Johannsen
Editorial Contributor

OK, apparently nothing has happenned in the Windows phone world for a week, so everytime I hit this site the same article, with picture, is there at the top of the page. First time I saw it, what struck me is the striking lady that is the bacground for the picture hub. That is normally taken from one of the pictures on the device. High five to whoever knows her.

Then nostalgia hit me and recalled the days when you got a picture of a pretty girl or two when you bought a new wallet. Remember them having plastic sleeves to kep photos in? That must be what this is...shen came with the phone