Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Nokia Windows Phones

Old 11-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor
Default Nokia Lumia 900 Rumored To Be Released Soon

http://www.bgr.com/2011/11/29/nokia...+Genius+Report)

"We just got the lowdown on one of Nokia's upcoming flagship devices currently set to launch in early 2012 in the United States."

BGR is reporting that Nokia's flagship Lumia phone destined for the U.S. will be the Lumia 900.  It will have a 1.4 GHz processor, 4.3 inch ClearBlack AMOLED display and an 8MP camera.  The Lumia 900 is reported to ship with Tango pre-installed.  It is set to launch in early 2012, presumably in January or February during Nokia's planned marketing blitz.  

Old 11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
virain
Philosopher
Send a message via MSN to virain

If it will support video call via Skype or Tango, a.e. front facing camera I will take this phone without hesitation.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:47 PM
whydidnt
Pontificator

I'm hoping they finally see the light and release this with a 32 or 64 GB option. That would at least get WP7 closer to the competition in the hardware game. Of course now it's starting to lag in screen resolution and I fear Microsoft is once again too slow to react to the changing market, of course that's always a problem when you are focused on playing catch-up.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:07 AM
virain
Philosopher
Send a message via MSN to virain

I do agree 32GB would be improvement, but it seems to be up to OEMs, and they are moving in opposite direction, unfortunately. Look at Samsung Focus Flash! As far as resolution it may be beneficial if you actevly use multimedia, watch movies, look at the pictures etc. but as far as my eyes can see, I don't notice much difference looking at Samsung F, Flash and iPhone 4s screens. But that's my personal opinion, maybe I go blind.