Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2003, 01:35 AM
DubWireless
Intellectual
Default Clip on camera and high-pitched sound

Does anyone else hear a whine-like sound from the camera when the camera app is in use with the camera attached (put the camera close to your ear)?

It's changes slightly on what is happening, while preparing to shoot it / capturing / while it saves the image.

No I'm not crazy, don't suffer from tinnitus and I asked someone else here who confirmed it is happening. Not a big problem, although it comes thorugh on the audio track if capturing any video.

Is it just me or can you hear the data being processed!!

Brian.