Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor
Default Update: Tip on Installing Mango 7720

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...4&postcount=126

"8th In the directory "NoDoToRC" the file "ISV_Provisioning_Live.exe" run as admin (right click, ...) ... 19th In the directory "c: RCToRTM" and change (if still connected phone) the file "ISVTo7720.bat" run as admin (see above)."

If you are attempting to install Mango build 7720 on your phone and get an errors on step 8 while trying to install "NoDoToRC" the file "ISV_Provisioning_Live.exe," try it without right clicking and running as administrator.  Simply double click it and let it run.  The same goes for step 19 (ISVTo7720.bat).    

Old 08-15-2011, 08:10 AM
Fritzly
Sage

Something interesting: out of curiosity I updated my HD7 to the RTM build (7.107720.68) and right after the process completed succesfully I got a message about an available update from HTC; it did not show up when I was using the Beta refresh build so it could be worth to upgrade........

Old 08-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzly View Post
Something interesting: out of curiosity I updated my HD7 to the RTM build (7.107720.68) and right after the process completed succesfully I got a message about an available update from HTC; it did not show up when I was using the Beta refresh build so it could be worth to upgrade........
Cool, at least we know the leaked 7720 build still allows the phone to receive newer updates.