Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 08-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Brad Wasson
Contributing Editor
Default Windows Phone Mango - A Teenager's Perspective

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/cell-phon...s-will-too/6315

"My hands-on with the Windows Phone Mango preview went live in June and since then I have had many readers ask if one of my teen daughters could check out Mango and write up some thoughts. Mal has been using my older Windows Mobile devices for a couple years and after spending about 10 days with a Samsung Focus loaded up with an early preview of Mango she can't wait to get her own Mango phone and finds this to be the most exciting device she has checked out yet."

Matthew Miller over at ZDNet had a neat idea to lend his evaluation Samsung Focus to his teenage daughter and let her give it a workout. She considered the hardware, software, and overall usability. Clearly, she was very impressed with this phone and the Mango release. The teen market is an important one, and their use of smartphone devices is somewhat unique as compared to other market segments such as professional workers. It's interesting to read that she would really like to have a Windows Phone 7 device. Is she truly represents a typical teen's opinion, then after last year's debacle with Microsoft Kin, that's great news for Microsoft.