Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor
Default Minesweeper And Sudoku Xbox Live Games Available Now For Free

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_...ey-re-free.aspx

"Prepare to start wasting some serious time, people. Two of the most immensely popular puzzle games of all time-the PC classic Minesweeper and the newspaper staple Sudoku-just landed in the U.S. Marketplace for Windows Phone."

Two new Xbox Live games have just made their way into the Marketplace.  Best of all, they are both free.  Go to the Marketplace to get your own copy of Minesweeper and Sudoku now and start earning those achievements.  

Old 08-10-2011, 06:07 PM
neo158
Pupil

You need to mention that these are region restricted with no plans to release them outside the US.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:37 PM
FtheK
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo158 View Post
You need to mention that these are region restricted with no plans to release them outside the US.
Wow, what a massive middle finger to everyone outside the US who bought their phones. I was just thinking until I read this that it was a good idea and just nice of Microsoft to reward their early adopters in this way. Seems I was proved wrong. Well, unless you're in the US.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:03 PM
neo158
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtheK View Post
Wow, what a massive middle finger to everyone outside the US who bought their phones. I was just thinking until I read this that it was a good idea and just nice of Microsoft to reward their early adopters in this way. Seems I was proved wrong. Well, unless you're in the US.
Looks like all the uproar about them not releasing them means they backed down.