Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android Phones & Accessories > HTC Android Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Kevin Jackson
Contributing Editor
Default MyTouch 4G Slide Coming to T-Mobile in July

http://www.tmonews.com/2011/06/t-mo...touch-4g-slide/

"The myTouch 4G Slide also features a full HD 1080p camcorder with audio recording and the ability to edit your videos directly on the device. The 4G slide comes with a 3.7″ WVGA Super LCD touchscreen display, slide-out full qwerty keyboard, Android 2.3, Sense 3.0 and partners up with T-Mobile's super fast 4G network with a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor."

I must say that the MyTouch line has come along nicely from its humble beginnings. For anyone looking for a full QWERTY keyboard in an attractive package with compelling features, this is your device. The inclusion of full HD video recording with on-board editing and an 8 megapixel camera make this device worth looking at if you like to take lots of video and pictures.

HTC continues to impress me with their devices and I look forward to finding out more about this guy in the near future.