Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 05-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Nelson Ocampo
Ponderer
Default Possible OneNote Bug in Windows Phone

http://www.wpcentral.com/nodo-oneno...rts+(wpcentral)

"The Windows Phone Nodo Update may have created a image scaling bug with OneNote. Images look clean and crisp when viewed from a computer but after being synced to OneNote, the note becomes distorted, washed out and pixelated."

This is a curious bug, considering Windows Phone has been pretty good and snappy when scaling images and text from within a browser.  So we could assume that it's not related to the hardware.

Hit up the link for more information.  Then let us know if you're experiencing the same, or similar, issues.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Kevin Daly
Theorist
Default 16-bitness?

I seem to recall reports that NoDo includes a registry setting or something that forces the device to use 16-bit graphics - or they did anyway and it suppresses dithering - (so either way gradients that were previously smooth now show obvious banding) - I wonder if this is connected?

Old 05-10-2011, 04:58 AM
kettch
Pupil

This bug has been present since the beginning. I asked about it back in November and was told that this was a known bug, and that they were working on it.