Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone News

Old 03-18-2011, 07:30 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor
Default Selena Gomez To Help Celebrate Microsoft Store Opening With Free Concert

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...183692951671967

"When we open our Microsoft Store in South Coast Plaza, get there early to score tickets to the special performance by actress of Disney's Emmy- Award-winning Wizards of Waverly Place and platinum recording artist Selena Gomez! Selena takes the stage on Saturday, March 26th at 2 PM to help us celebrate our newest store."

There is now more information available regarding the upcoming grand opening of the South Coast Plaza Microsoft Store in Costa Mesa, California.  The store will have its grand opening on March 24th and is located near Theory.  The mall door next to the Microsoft Store will open at 6AM for people to line up.  The grand opening itself will be at 9:30AM.  To celebrate the opening, Microsoft will be holding a concert on March 26th with Selena Gomez as the musical artist.    

The first 150 people in line on March 24th will get two tickets to concert plus get a chance to meet Selena.  The next 800 people will also get a pair of tickets and get to walk the red carpet.  Gift bags will also being handed out on grand opening day.  For more details regarding the grand opening and concert click the read link.  

Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 PM
egads
Theorist

Who the heck is Selena Gomez?

Old 03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor

Apparently she's a platinum selling artist. Definitely for the younger demographic. If I go I'll probably give them to my neighbor. He's got a 10 year old girl so he might be able to put it to good use. My kids are 4 and 5 so I've got another few years yet.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Nelson Ocampo
Ponderer

I heard that Lamar Odom from the LA Lakers will be there with his wife Khloe Kardashian.

If I was able to get off work, I'd love to go there and see Odom. But I was sick on Monday and now I've got a ton of work to catch up on.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Ocampo View Post
I heard that Lamar Odom from the LA Lakers will be there with his wife Khloe Kardashian.

If I was able to get off work, I'd love to go there and see Odom. But I was sick on Monday and now I've got a ton of work to catch up on.
Where in OC do you live?

Old 03-24-2011, 06:00 AM
Nelson Ocampo
Ponderer

I don't live in OC.

I'm in Camarillo. I work in Culver City.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Richard Chao
Contributing Editor

Ah... I've been looking at the tweets and it looks like there are going to be a crowd. Your right, Lamar and Khloe will be there.