Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Old 02-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Windows Phone 7 Made Simple by Jon Westfall

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Phone...97481925&sr=8-1

"With Windows Phone 7, Microsoft has created a completely new smartphone operating system that focuses on allowing users to be productive with their smartphone in new ways, while offering seamless integration and use of Microsoft Office Mobile as well as other productivity apps available in the Microsoft App Store. Windows Phone 7 Made Simple offers a clear, visual, step-by-step approach to using your Windows Phone 7 smartphone, no matter what the manufacturer. Author Jon Westfall is an expert in mobile devices, recognized by Microsoft as a Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with experience teaching both businesses and consumers. This book will get you started with the basics and then teach you tricks and shortcuts that will save you time and help you maximize your productivity."

Long-time Windows Phone Thoughts contributor Jon Westfall has just had his first book published, Windows Phone 7 Made Simple, so please join me in congratulating him on this! Having had a couple of books published myself years ago, the feeling of achievement is wonderful. If you're looking to understand the in's and out's of Windows Phone 7, be sure to check out Jon's book. It's very visual, with hundreds of screen shots, so if you or someone you know wants to dive into learning Microsoft's new operating system, be sure to check this book out.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:20 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Congrats, Jon! Next round's on me!

Old 02-15-2011, 04:20 PM
mrozema
Intellectual

Nicely done Jon. Congratulations!

Old 02-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Lee Yuan Sheng
Contributing Editor

Congrats!