Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Nikon D7000 Real-Word Review

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/0...kon-d7000-dslr/

"This is a quick review of the Nikon D7000, highlighting a real world usage scenario. It's not an exhaustive look at the D7000, but I hope it gives you a good idea of what it's like to use this camera if were thinking of buying it to take pictures at sporting events."

My friend Xavier Lanier and I are both fans of Nikon DSLRs and he purchased a D7000 recently. He's been enjoying it and wrote up a great article about using it to capture a tennis event, along with great examples of how a high frame-per-second shooting count can really make a difference when it comes to capturing the shot. I agree with him - shooting in bursts is a great way to capture the "perfect" shot. The D7000 looks like a great camera...but I'm holding out for the true replacement for my beloved Nikon D300.