Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Talk

Old 11-05-2010, 01:30 AM
Brad Wasson
Contributing Editor
Default Stream Content From Netflix To Your Windows Phone 7 Device

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/1...une-marketplac/

"Today, Netflix announced that its WP7 app is now live and ready to download. As with the Netflix apps for other platforms, the WP7 version is totally free and will allow you to watch streaming content on your device."

Well, there you have it. The venerable Netflix movie service is officially ready to stream content right to your new Windows Phone 7 device. The app is free and is available on the Zune Marketplace. Personally, I'm not a movie watcher on these smaller devices. I do enjoy watching short video clips such as those on YouTube, but I have yet to feel the urge to download and watch a full-length movie. I do own an Archos media player (with a 4.3" screen), that I have watched movies on, and enjoyed that a fair bit, but my current smartphone has a 3.7" screen and it just seems too small. I'd be interested in your opinion and thoughts. Do you watch movies on your smartphone device? Is this Netflix app something that you'd take advantage of?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Fritzly
Sage

Personally I am not interested to watch a movie on a phone; said that I hope that this app is better than the one for Media Center. I ended up accessing Netflix on the bowser directly; a much richer experience.