Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Old 08-02-2010, 04:51 AM
TheLandYacht
Neophyte
Default How to "unstack" calls in incoming call log

First, I guess, my system setup. Just bought a new phone, and the old one (original HTC Touch, WinMo 6.1) had a setting for this but I can't seem to find a corresponding setting in the new phone, phone being the only thing changed.

HTC Touch Pro 2 (purchased with WM6.5 already installed). It's a new (to me) phone, so I don't know that much about it yet.

What I want is, if someone calls me half a dozen times in a row (or I miss half a dozen calls in a row from the same number), I'd like to see that reflected in my call log. In WinMo6.1, I remember it being a difficult-to-find setting (which I can no longer seem to find). Oddly enough, outgoing calls are already "unstacked", so if I call the same number 5 times, I get 5 entries in the call log.

I need this cuz sometimes when someone calls (or tries) that many times, it's cuz there's an emergency...and I would return their call first, even if they weren't the first person to call me.

Tags
6.5, call history, htc, touch