Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Old 05-11-2008, 06:54 AM
viveksanghi
Neophyte
Thumbs up Good stuff

Hi Jason,

This is a truly incredible contest you have here at Digital Home Thoughts. HP is doing very well to market the HDX dragon. I hope this gem of a product does well for them. I have posted my comments for this baby on youtube after rating the video and subscribing. This mean config will rock any PC lover's world

Youtube Username: tendonwrencher

Old 05-11-2008, 06:58 AM
johnseeking
Neophyte

How would winning the Dragon rock my world? We would totally revamp our living room entertainment center, discarding our aging Sharp CRT and wheezing Toshiba DVD player. Plus, I'd get to play games that my humble Dell Inspiron 1501 just can't hack... like anything since Half-Life 2.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:04 AM
darvids0n
Neophyte

"How will the Dragon rock your world?"

If I was to win, I would be able to use my desktop as a server and actually play some serious games (Call of Duty 4, for example) on high quality settings with NO performance loss! It's almost unprecedented that a laptop can actually rival high-end desktop PCs, particularly in the graphics department. This is so revolutionary that I'd be tempted to stop upgrading my PC for about 2 years and just use this thing. Already, my old panel (17") is feeling small.

*cross-posted on YouTube (darvids0n)*

Old 05-11-2008, 07:20 AM
dshep2020
Pupil

youtube username: dshep2020

How would the Dragon rock my world? I would replace my current desktop pc with this beauty! Great media pc with the flexibility to move it around. Editing movies and playing games would be the primary activities. Just having people marvel at it's beauty and size would be cool too!

Old 05-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Spik3balloon
Neophyte

"How will the Dragon rock your world?"

Well, firstly it would mean that I could replace my old P4 desktop PC, and it's mega-uber processing power would allow me to finally start producing those videos that I've always dreamt of making. (and there's the fact that you can run Crysis on it :P)

YouTube username: Spik3balloon

Old 05-11-2008, 07:40 AM
cheungroys
Neophyte
Default 31 Days of the Dragon Contest on Digital Home Thoughts

(YouTube Username: tsunzilla)

With the HP HDX Dragon, i would be able to render my 3D images faster, i would be able to edit my Photos faster, i would be able to start my own Digital Graphic Business. This would replace my Desktop PC, which is huge, my 20.1" monitor, and my TV. Go Jason!

-Roy

Old 05-11-2008, 07:52 AM
ionen
Pupil

This is the comment I've made on Youtube regarding the HP Dragon giveaway under the ionen47 username:

Quote:
Hi!
In June I'll graduate the University here in Bucharest as a political science major and being passionate about Technology, New Media and Online Networking has become my second nature for years
The greatest thing the Dragon would help me accomplish is one of entrepreneurial nature. What I mean by that is this - myself and some fellow colleagues and friends think of opening our own business of political marketing this summer. Imho the HP Dragon is the best tool to get us ready for success!
The machine itself is really impressive, with all its ports, internal modjo and features - to me the Dragon looks a bit like a real spacecraft in miniature. HP has done a great work with it especially its design and power.
Also, for what I've noticed from the review, the built quality of this wonderful beast is impeccable - the dual hinge is quite the first of its kind I've seen and I must say it's very ingenious.
I guess the power adapter is not that big if we keep in mind the dimensions of the Dragon and its powerful roar
Great joke about the product naming ftw!

Last edited by ionen; 05-11-2008 at 08:05 AM..

Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 AM
dream1up
Neophyte
Default Dragon Rocks My World

The Dragon will rock my world by giving me bragging rights at the water cooler. I've put up with my buddies comments on how his Dell XPS rules. Well no longer... Move over XPS the Dragons flying in. You Rock "Digital Home Toughts"

YouTube username:
dream2up

Old 05-11-2008, 08:05 AM
idobi
Neophyte

My post on youtube:
I am a complete computer junky...so winning this computer would probably mean that I will never see daylight again! I'll use it mostly for it's media center capabilities in conjunction with my XBOX 360 - recording shows, music, videos and pictures...and of course, for playing lots and lots of games!

Many thanks in advance!!

Youtube user name: idobi

Old 05-11-2008, 08:06 AM
[email protected].
Pupil
Smile This would truly ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Hi Jason...this is Barbara and I know for a fact that the DRAGON would change my world tremendously. Having 5 people in the house with one computer makes it extremely tough when you have everyone fighting for their time on. IF I WERE TO WIN; we would give the old computer to the kids and have the Beast for ourselves creating harmony in the Baker home.

Besides the harmony...I�d love to be the envy of ALL with this beauty (if you know what I mean (wink, wink).
*This is all I was allowed to write (with 500 characters)...oh well, I had fun with it and wish the best to all even though I'm really hoping I'm the lucky one to win.

Good luck again, Barb

My YouTube name: babakers5

Last edited by [email protected].; 05-12-2008 at 12:01 AM..