Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Old 07-10-2004, 09:26 AM
kosmicki
Intellectual

Can't stand any diet drink, I'd rather have water then something watered down.

Pepsi Edge is the 'best' of the diets i've tried (still half the taste, water > edge)

Everything else is pretty much nasty. I mean, generic cola tastes better then that crap to me. :P

BTW, Coke actually has more sugar in it than Pepsi (Normal versions) most people I hear about that hate Pepsi, love Coke, say its too sweet...

Pepsi fan myself, but I'll drink Coke if its the only thing there.

Dangit, now I want a Pepsi.

Old 07-10-2004, 09:11 PM
milkman dan
Intellectual

I think I am rather alone when I say this, but I despise ALL carbinated beverages. I don't understand why making something bubly for no reason is something we enjoy in a drink, with the exception of beer, but beer gets carbinated in its 2nd distilation process, so its not like they add the carbination for no reason, its to get alcohol out of it. If coke was alcoholic, things might be different

Old 07-11-2004, 06:31 PM
manywhere
Theorist
Send a message via MSN to manywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janak Parekh
Kati's not complaining about the bottles, but rather the "number of servings" listed on the Nutrition Facts label on it.

And as for the rest of Kati's post: spot-on, down to the Vanilla Coke (although my default option is bottles, like you). 8) We need to form SodaThoughts.com so that she can do a frontpage review post... :lol:
Granted, I just got a bit carried away with the topic... it's still off topic right? :lol:
But, the Soda Thoughts idea sound cool. If you start it today, then I'm with ya! :wink: (The domain is still unregistered, so Jason should get it registered asap. :mrgreen: )