View Full Version : ZuneThoughts RSS Feed Problems

bleeman
02-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the RSS feeds from here? They had been working great until a couple of days ago. Now the feeds come into Outlook 2007 okay, but when I click the "View Article" option to take me to the actual posting on the site I keep getting an "Internet Explorer cannot display the page" error in IE7.

All of my other feeds are coming in okay, including Digital Media Thoughts, PocketPC Thoughts, SmartPhone Thoughts, and Jason's Personal blog, it's just Zune Thoughts that's giving me this problem. I tried deleting and recreating the feed with the same problem, so it made me think it was an issue here, except I would have expected to see other reports about it.

Thanks!

Grand_Hustl3
02-12-2007, 06:26 PM
No..not from here

Jason Dunn
02-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Having just installed Outlook 2007 and synchronized it with the Zune Thought feeds...yup, I'm having the same problem here. I'll look into it Bill, thanks for the heads up!

bleeman
02-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks Jason!

FYI, I also tried it from the Feeds in IE7 and no luck there either. They had been working up until recently. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they "broke" when I uninstalled the Office 2K7 Beta and installed the final version. I'm guessing on that, but that's the only significant change I've made recently. I also confirmed I get the same problem using the final version of Outlook 2K7 on a Windows XP Pro Tablet (My original problem showed up on my desktop which is running Vista Business).

Jason Dunn
02-13-2007, 07:22 AM
It's a problem with our RSS feed, we know about it and are working on getting it fixed...

bleeman
02-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Ah, okay thanks for the update. I'll just do things the old-fashioned way :) then until you get it repaired.

bleeman
02-16-2007, 03:29 AM
Just a quick FYI that the RSS Feeds are working again for me. IE7 with Vista Business and Outlook 2007 (Where I'm getting my feeds).